New homeowners often find there’s more to keeping up a house than cutting the grass and clearing snow from the driveway. Tools To start with, a new homeowner needs to have on hand a ‘basic tool kit’. A number of basic tools are a must C a metal hammer, screwdrivers with a variety of heads,…Details
Shamir’s 10 Commandments:
- Shamir will respond to your calls/e-mails in a prompt and timely manner;
- Shamir will continuously keep you updated and informed on available listings that fit your criteria;
- Shamir will help you filter through available properties and contact agents for particular details before any visits. Your time is valuable and you shouldn’t settle for something that doesn’t meet all of your needs!
- At your convenience, Shamir will show you the best properties until you find the right one… There is no limit on visits, we won’t stop until we find your ideal property;
- Shamir will help you establish your buying power, I.e. How much you can spend on your home;
- Shamir will show you different financing options and refer you to an experienced mortgage specialist;
- Shamir will guide you through sales contract negotiations and provide sound advice as to what should – and shouldn’t – be included.
- Shamir will guide you through the entire sales process to make sure all aspects – including closing details – successfully meet or exceed your requirements;
- Shamir will take care of scheduling home inspections and negotiate other conditions into your sales agreement;
- Shamir will make sure you make the best decision by providing honest, professional and straight-forward communication.
Rest assured – protecting your best interests is Shamir’s #1 priority!