Row-Unit | Bedrooms – 3 | Bedrooms – 2 OPEN HOUSE June 20th 5-7pm and June 21st & 22nd from 2-4pm
High-five yourself – you have found the one! One of the hottest commodities that is rarely offered on the edge of downtown is a trendy urban townhouses in a mature neighbourhood. This 3-bedroom townhouse features an open concept main floor, with the kitchen opening to the dining room with skylights for natural light, hardwood floors, and a living room that leads to a deck for entertaining before taking in a concert at Bluesfest. This prime West Centre Town location steps from Lebreton Flats and the new Ottawa Senators Arena, Downtown, China Town, the City Centre and Little Italy is sure to check off all of your boxes. Have the home and lifestyle that you have been craving, all in one!
1981 / Approx
14.67 x 71.52
1 Covered & 1 Surface1
Forced Air (Gas)
Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher & all drapes and light fixtures
- Main bathroom remodel featuring granite counter top and barn door
- Landscaping in back yard
- New windows in front
- New patio door
- New carpet on stairs
- Pax wardrobe installed in master bedroom
- Fireplace surround in slate tile
- Kitchen remodel including concrete counter tops and travertine marble backsplash
- Seller claims land is on long term lease with CMHC which expires sometime around 2055 with an automatic renewal. There is no cost for the lease, it is simply in place as the government doesn’t want to give up the land.
As a leading real estate professional in my community, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available while breaking new ground. The real estate industry today is constantly evolving, and you need a professional who understands this diversity and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.